Corrections Officers Association Agency, LLC
Introducing New Benefits for PSCOA Members
Release date: January 12, 2015
This past December the PSCOA Board authorized the formation of Corrections Officers Association Agency, LLC (COAA). COAA is a financial services and product provider working exclusively with PSCOA members, retirees, and their families. The COAA team of professionals, partners, and allied companies are tasked with providing a simplified, low cost platform for PSCOA members to access financial services including insurance and retirement services.
Our partnered and allied companies will provide access to financial products and services, as well as tools and advisors to assist you in making decisions regarding the type of insurance and how much insurance each member needs to protect themselves and their family. Additionally, COAA has partnered with organizations with expertise in retirement planning to assist members in the daunting task of both understanding their options and selecting the best SERS option to meet their retirement needs.
We encourage members to request an insurance review and a personal retirement plan review today. Please visit the COAA website at COAALLC.com and click “Contact Us”. For additional information visit the COAA page on our site.
Robert J. Storm
PSCOA Eastern Region Vice-President
COAA Managing Member
- PSCOA members can get under invoice pricing (between $100-$400 under invoice) PLUS all factory rebates! Click below to get more information! (Zimmerman Motors)
- AT&T 15% Discount – Union members save 15% off the regular monthly rate for individual and family wireless phone plans.
- American Income Life Insurance Company – AD&D Policy
- Members Benefit Assistance program: this OFF DUTY disability benefit program offers $100 a week for a maximum of 26 weeks. Call our office for more information.
- Call us at 1-866-GO-PSCOA for Heart & Lung assistance
- Colonial Life Group Accident Insurance: Get help filling in the gaps caused by increasing deductibles, co-payments and out-of-pocket costs related to an accidental injury.
- Home Financing.
- Police & Fire Insurance Association:The mission of the Association shall be to create and operate a Supreme Lodge and Subordinate Branches for the purpose of inculcating principles of friendship and brotherhood among Police Officers and Fire Fighters while encouraging participation in fraternal activities benefiting not only their peers, but their communities as well. We will provide financial assistance to its members through disability certificates and pay final expenses for members with legal reserve life insurance policies. We will operate in accord with its Articles of Incorporation, Constitution and Bylaws.
- Home Financing
- Liberty Mutual has partnered with Pennsylvania State Corrections Officers Assn (PSCOA) to offer members exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.* Call 800-225-8281 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
- Discount coupon for Hershey Park.